PTO Expense Reporting Guide
When You Make Your Purchases
- Please be sure you have a tax-exempt form to use for all PTO purchases, as taxes paid cannot be reimbursed. Tax-Exempt forms are available from the school office or if you're a committee chair please see your Google Docs folder.
- If you plan to make purchases for your personal use at the same store, please set those items apart and pay for them in a separate transaction.
- Save your original, itemized receipt. Credit card receipts that only show the total amount charged, without detailing items purchased or taxes paid, cannot be accepted.
- Unused items should be returned to the place of purchase for a refund before submitting for reimbursement.
Getting Reimbursed for Your Purchases
Please click on the Wilson PTO Expense Reporting Tab to download form contents.
- The expense report can be filled out on your computer, then printed, or can be printed out and filled in by hand.
- Expenses must be submitted for reimbursement within 30 days of the event.
- Please submit all expense forms in hard-copy with original, itemized receipts to the school, addressed to Michele Cunningham, PTO Treasurer.
- Be sure to make a photocopy of your signed expense report and receipts for your records.
If you have any questions, contact Michele Cunningham, PTO Treasurer, at email@example.com